Probiotics are live microorganisms thought to be healthy for the host organism. According to the currently adopted definition by FAO/WHO, probiotics are: "Live microorganisms which when administered in adequate amounts confer a health benefit on the host". Lactic acid bacteria (LAB) and bifidobacteria are the most common types of microbes used as probiotics; but certain yeasts and bacilli may also be helpful. Probiotics are commonly consumed as part of fermented foods with specially added active live cultures; such as in yogurt, soy yogurt, or as dietary supplements.
Probiotic Processing Equipment
- Probiotics are incorporated in beverages, and marketed as supplements including tablets, capsules and freeze-dried preparations.
- Over 70 probiotic products are produced worldwide including sour cream, buttermilk, yoghurt, powdered milk, frozen desserts .
- More than 53 different types of milk products containing probiotic organisms are marketed in Japan alone.
- In 2008, 232 products were introduced worldwide that contained probiotic and/or prebiotic.
- As of June 30, 2009, 139 products with a probiotic or a prebiotic ingredient listed were introduced to the global market.
Probiotics Processing Equipment that designed by Hopeland Bio-Tech Co. Ltd. is the most advanced in Asia presently . It can be used for processing most kinds of probiotics such as Yogurt Starter, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium, Streptococcus Thermophilus and others probiotic for foods, beverages, health products, animals.
- Air Purification Equipment
- Grinding, Mixing and Packing Machine
For more information please contact us: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org